What make Mananalu a sustainable brand?Updated 6 months ago
We measure this across a number of parameters and compared to other ethical or sustainable brands we’re clearly in the lead. Here’s what we measure and validate using 3rd parties:
- Highest recycled aluminum content - we’re currently at 73% post consumer content and we’re working to move this towards 100%.
- We remove plastic from the environment - Not only are we not using plastic bottles, we’re removing tons and tons of plastic waste before it ends up in our oceans.
- We are carbon neutral - Our Scope 1, 2, and 3 (all our emissions) is first measured, validated by ClimateNeutral.org and then offset using verified carbon credits from Patch.com
- 1% For the Planet - We donate 1% of our sales to groups like rePurpose Global who are fighting plastic pollution. A lot of brands say they give a much larger percentage of profits, but for growing brands there often isn’t a profit - which means no meaningful donation.
- Transparency - Finally, we put all this out in the open with our annual Disruption Report. We do a lot of good things but there is so much more we can do and we want to be fully transparent about where we’re struggling and where we’re winning in the fight against single-use plastics.
Was this article helpful?